Monday, May 21, 2007

...buble-virus...

Well, sorry for my extended disappearance from the blogging world. Really, don't blame me. What with this crappy yet costly Internet service. Can I complain? Hell no. 'Cuz my dad's still the one who's paying for this. *sighs*

Well, but now I'M BACK!! =)
Along with the most breakthrough news of the day: I'm also school-free!!!! *jingkrak2*

Hahahaha. No more late-nightstudy-sessions, endless assignments, crazy teachers, freaky friends, EARLYmornings [notice which word I put the emphasis on], and even skipping classes! Whew. What a relief! Three years has passed in a swirl, and boy had I rocked on during those memorable, irreplaceable days of youth. Goodbye uniforms, welcome real life!

So thank you. To God. To me. To you. To all of you.
The ever-burning spirit has kept me going all these years.
Now I'll just have to wait for the big announcement day. Wish me luck, guys! =)

Anyways...
Have you listened to Michael Buble's latest album?



Yep. He calls it "Call Me Irresponsible". May I add that this statement is not necessarily a bluff. He is indeed irresponsible, in his own charming ways. No pun intended, but honestly, I am definitely addicted to Buble!! *grins* I am now officially Bublevirus-infected, again.

Well, what can I say? His outstandingly soothing vocals, swingbeats [my fave!], and of course sincere songs has colored my days ever since his first appearance in the music industry. I grew up listening to his songs, reliving the amazing 50's-60's era with his touch of modern-classic fusion genre. Who else can reintroduce Frank Sinatra's songs to the young crowd in a way that's not categorized as old?

Buy this album. And I guarantee you all will be addicted.

Well. Another fantastic artist to be added to my neverending I-Want-To-Meet-Them Christmas list. But wait, he's there already isn't he? *grins*
Hahahaha.

As always, have a FABULOUS week, guys!! =)

1 comment:

tonzzz said...

well.. i thought the same way you did..
bye2 school, bye2 white-gray (putih-abu-abu)
bye2 crazy tests..

but then.. university came... and.. errr... haha.. well, u have to experience it urself.. not many test to do... no uniform (of course).. more crappy teachers.. more crappy friends.. more stupid assignments.. more stress in exam... haha
now, goodluck with it..
anyway, hope we'll meet again someday! keep in touch! use the internet service well!
GBU