Tuesday, April 20, 2010

...and if my words don't come together...


...I think I did.



Sorry for the extreme lack of posts as of late. I've been feeling pretty uninspired. Just ask my bandmates - or everyone else around me for that matter - if you don't believe me.

Will try to get back into the swing of things soon. Promise.
In the mean time, kindly bear with me.

*blows kisses*

And, oh, a very Happy Birthday to a certain fragment of the past. You know who you are.
I have never missed a single April 20 ever since we met, and I'm not about to start now. So here's to a long, healthy, joy-filled life. Have a great one. *raises glass*

Lates, loves.

2 comments:

dela said...

i love the pic!
and card which's held by you! XD

Air Jordan 11 shoes said...

Wow, after read your blog, I feel exciting I find that we can make a further exchange and cooperation. is it right?
Air Jordan 11 shoes