Tuesday, June 15, 2010

...she's got a halo 'round her finger, around you...

Currently listening to: Alejandro - Lady Gaga


Behold, beautiful bloggers.



...Ta-da.
*bows and retreats behind the curtain*

This is exactly why I shouldn't be trusted with postcards, magazine cut-outs, spare Blu-Tac, and a pair of scissors on an uneventful, too-cold-to-get-out winter day.

Bright side? At least I was being productive.

A rare occurrence these days, I might add, My daily existence now resembles that of a hermit crab's - minus the pincers and the hideous shells. I basically just sit around doing next to nothing all day, aside from constant daydreaming and the occasional picking of the nose.

Life is good, you say? Nah. Not one bit. Can't complain, though.

But other than all that shebang, you can be rest assured that all is well in YoursTrulyville.
Don't you get worried, all three and a half of you out there.

So. Now. Your thoughts.
Hot, or naught?


On another note, Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" video is a brilliant masterpiece.
And pinstripe scarves turn me on.

Just sayin'.

4 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

The ending of Alejandro is a little...disturbing.

Alter said...

that's some nostalgic hobby ya' got.

keep that wall strong. ;p

Jayy Emm said...

This is interesting. I like it. Keep it up, your life I mean, and the blog. It's good! -smiles-

FONT LOVER said...

˙ǝɯıʇ ǝɥʇ ןןɐ ssǝɔɔns uıɐƃ noʎ ǝdoɥ ı
؛spɹɐƃǝɹ ʇsǝq

˙ǝʇısqǝʍ ɹno oʇ oƃ uɐɔ noʎ 'ʇuoɟ ǝnbıun puıɟ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ ɟı
'ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ʎq

¡ƃoןq ǝɔıu ɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ
¡ƃuıʇǝǝɹƃ ɯɹɐʍ ¿noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ ¡oןןǝɥ