Sunday, May 08, 2005

…my sunday morning fever…

Right. Before I start writing, I wanna include a very beautiful verse of an everlasting song that has got me going yesterday… Dunno why, but this crazily amazing song has been very comfoting to me this past two days. Right, here it goes:

"Say it's true
There's nothing like me and you
I'm not alone
Tell me you feel it too
And I would run away
I would run away, yeah
I would run away
I would run away, with you…
Because I, yeah
I'm falling in love, with you
No, never, never
I'm never gonna stop falling in love, with you…"

Now can you guess which song was that?
Actually, it's "Runaway" from my very own favorite band The Corrs. Beauitful verse, isn’t it? And oh, what an AMAZING voice Andrea sang in the song… phew… I'm melting down already… hahaaha ^^
Alright, enough with all this useless nonsense, let’s get straight to the point now.
Yesterday, as I had told you guys, I did the recording thing once again, and, to tell you the truth, it was--well, EXHAUSTING. I mean like we did only ONE bloody song all day long, and the song was so--so LETHAL (pardon my language, haha ^^) that by the time I went out of the recording studio, I felt as if even the last drop of my energy had been depleted to the bones. LITERALLY. And one of the Tenors was absent (Helloooo, Elvin, where the heck were you??), so there was a newcomer, a lousy newcomer, I might say, to replace his part. I can't say he was that experienced in singing; he was only partially good, and that was it. Let me emphasize one thing: being GOOD doesn't mean that you're EXPERIENCED. Like, yeah I know yesterday was an emergency, but I personally thought that three Tenors were still good enough without the prerence of the substitute! And you know what, the worst thing I RESENTED from him was that he kept on complaining about silly things, commenting about the vocals and stuff, while in my opinion he was the one who kept making obvious mistakes for all to hear! Aaaargh… who can stand a person like that, huh? Hey, no offense, but, okay, this is the deal: Who the hell are you?? Please, have a ponder on that.
The rest of the recording went quite smoothly. I got a chance to get to know my partners better, managed to perform my best in doing the record, one thing I couldn't do last week, and even got to horse around with my new friends there! In short, yesterday was FUN. BLOODY FUN. Tiring, yeah, but fun nevertheless. And Stefanus, Rere, Bonar and I had somehow sensed that something romantic (oooohh!!) is going on between Dwi and a certain preeteen girl… Aheeemmm!!! Let's wait until next week and see what happens, okay, fellas? Hahahaha ^^
Okay. Back to the exhausting thing. Like, I was soooooooooooooo damn tired after the recording that I immediately went to bed first thing I was done with my stuff at home. Wanna know the result? Sigh… I woke up this morning (which is just now) with a fever and no voice! Oh my god, somebody help me!!
But I guess this is worth the pain. After all, this all is going to be a bunch of precious memories, right? ^^
Some shout-outs, as usual… Firstly, for my "gebetan to be" I mentioned in my previous entries… I think I'm beginning to really like you now *blushing deep red* hahahaha… I mean it, by the way…
To JANE, big sis, I can’t help missing you all the time these days… come back here, will ya?
And to all my new friends from the recording, luv ya all guys! It's very nice to get to know you all…
To Cici Fanny, what a JOB, Ci!! I salute you for the hard work yesterday… and what a voice as well!! BRAVO!!! ^^
And to someone special out there, you know who you are… you know what, I also miss those night moments together…
And finally, to those who read my last entry… I'm starting to get over the awful feeling I told you guys a few days ago… Maybe that was juts a part of life, I don’t know for sure… But now I'm beginning to learn how to deal with it… Be happy for me, will ya? Hahaha ^^
Okay, so here I am, in another beautifully breezy Sunday morning, with a glass of coffee at my side and my laptop screen in front of me, trying to fight back the dizzyness that's still creeping up on me… wish me luck in this brand new week, alright? Luv yah./

--balthazor66

1 comment:

ReRe said...

haha.. JJ..
dlm satu hari aku comment 22nya niih.. hehe..
hmm...aku ngerti lah yg km mksd di sini..
dwi and pre teen huh?? ^_^