Sunday, May 29, 2005

…a pool of thoughts on a Sunday…

The first half of the exam week's over!! Yay!!!!
Hahahaha, alright alright, maybe I'm a little bit overreacting about this. Phew. Can't believe I still got three more days to go… Seneng banget, akhirnya bisa nyantai lagi sebentar sebelom nanti bakal kerja keras lagi buat tiga hari yang kesisa. Yah, walaupun Ulangan Umum Matematika gue dengan gilang gemilangnya berhasil ngedapetin Remedial [hahaha], tapi tetep aja gue ngerasa seneng. Banyak banget hal-hal indah yang udah gue alamin seminggu ini, and I am really thankful because of it, truly…
Anyway, HIYA GUYS!! Wow, it's been a week since my last post, and I feel sooooooooooooooo bad that I couldn't even spend some time to drop by and post something during the exam week… yah, maklum larr, exam geto lowh! Hahaha… so sorry lorr…
Nah, jadi sekarang cuma sekedar mau cerita-cerita sedikit dulu neh… so many things have happened to me throughout this laborious week, in the middle of those what-you-call-disaster set of mind-blowing exams… Some are good, some are bad, some are romantic [Whohooo!! ^^] and some are even laughable! Hahaha… can't stop feeling grateful about all those things… okay, here it goes…
Firstly, I met someone at friendster, who mysteriously appeared in my friend request list. Well I thought this guy was like one of those coming-from-nowhere users who wanted to add me out of nothing like what has happened so many times ever since I joined this crazy network, so as usual I clicked on the approve button without thinking. But then, out of curiosity ONLY [and I solemnly swear this is true], before the window finished loaning my approval, I clicked on the user just to check him out for a while. You know what, guys, when I had finished reading his profile and was busily scrutinizing my memory for some kind of a recollection since I somehow found something weirdly familiar with this guy, I finally recognized him as my long-lost best friend in kindergarten!! Hahahaha… unexpected, yeah? Betapa dunia ini begitu sempit… and thanks to friendster who makes this possible! Wow… I was like so shocked when this cute little brain of mine [ahem!] finally acknowledged him as, HIROSHI.
Ring a bell, anyone?
Well, in short, Hiroshi was my neighbor when I was still an irresistibly adorable toddler [yeah yeah right]. I used to play around with him very often; you know, those sorts of sweet little things cute toddlers usually do when they play together. There were three of us; myself, this Hiroshi, and another guy named An-An who until now is still my very best of friends. We shared our toys, shared the best moments of our kindergarten life, and all those precious moments were suddenly cut off from us when he moved to some certain country I didn’t remember, perhaps Singapore. I haven’t been in contact with him ever since. And life goes on for another ten years before finally he showed up in front of my face once again, this time with a whole-brand-new package. The sweet little buddy I used to horse around with has changed into a gangsta!! I mean, wow, how fuckin' KEWL is that?!
Yah, gitu deh pokoknya. So to Hirro, if you're reading this [which I greatly doubt you are], hey bro!! So nice to hear from you again… How's life going? Memories are memories, thanks for recognizing me first… Hahaha… you rock man…
Then, in the middle of this exam week as well, I got a chance to meet my someone special a couple of times, and to my thorough thankfulness we talked a lot. Uhm, honestly, somehow I feel like my someone special is pulling away from me. The one who used to always be the very sweet one is gone now, digantiin sama seorang yang rada dingin, rada cuek, rada jahat even though masih perhatian juga sih… Hehehe… Yah, jadi intinya dia berubah. Banget. Even kayak hal-hal kecil yang dulu dia perhatiin banget aja udah nggak diinget lagi sama dia sekarang. Gue udah kayak ngobrol sama seseorang yang sertengah lupa ingatan. Ah, nggak tau apa dianya yang udah bete sama gue atau emang masih belum siap buat ngomong terbuka lagi sama gue…
Jujur gue masih sayang banget sama dia. Banget banget banget. If I could turn back time, I'd do my best to prevent that crazy incident from happening, the one which caused us to break up at that time. It was very ridiculous, you know, when you think about it. Putus cuma gara-gara ego. Phew. Something that's supposed to be the one thing the two of us should learn to accept could actually set us apart. Gue aja masih suka ngerasa nyesel banget kenapa waktu itu bisa kejadian kayak gitu.
To my someone special, wherever you are, I just wanted you to know that my feeling will never change… And that I'll still be waiting for you to open your heart once again for me, whenever it will be… I miss you so much…
Teruuuss… last Saturday [yang which is Sabtu kemaren] gue juga sempet hang-out sama dua orang temen lama gue yang udah rada lama nggak hang-out bareng gue, An-An en Regina… Sempet maen bowling plus ketawa gila-gilaan trus maen billyard trus jalan-jalan gitu sama mereka, yah, you know, usual stuff, hal-hal asik yang emang dulu sering banget gue lakuin sama mereka… Dan gue seneng banget bisa barengan lagi sama mereka kayak gitu. Sumpah, gue kangen banget sama mereka, dan momen-momen kemaren tuh bener-bener ngilangin kekangenan gue sama merea!! Udah kayak reunian tiga sahabat yang kayak udah berapa taon nggak ketemu gitu… Hahaha… Asik banget deh, pokoknya…
Dan ada satu hal lain yang gue dapetin dari kemaren; gue juga jadi nyadar kalo kita bertiga udah tambah dewasa… Yeah, like, I grew up with them, I spent nearly all my life growing up with them, I saw them grow up together with me, we've always been together, dealing with all our difiulcties hand-in-hand, and well, as I look back and remember all he things we've been through, I think yes, we really have matured. An-An yang dulu cuma bisa seneng-seneng gila-gilaan en maen basket till drop doang sekarang malah udah punya rencana mateng mau jadi apa nantinya abis lulus sekolah, bahkan udah bisa berenti hepi-hepi en mulai care sama lingkungannya… Doi mulai ngeganti kaos kutang basket nomor 7 kesayangannya sama baju kemeja, celana panjang, even sama jas en dasi [remember the wedding ceremony we attended together? ^^]… dan Regina yang dulunya gahar plus tomboi abis itu sekarang udah jadi tambah kalem, jadi rajin, en yah pokoknya jadi keliatan tambah mateng gitu… Dan apa yang bikin gue tambah kayak ngerasa JEDERR gitu tuh pas mereka bilang ke gue kalo gue juga berubah banget. Dulu gue kayak yang beneran childish gitu katanya, suka manja en cenderung mau seneng-seneng doang, tapi sekarang gue keliatan udah mulai ngeliat hidup dari sudut pandang yang beda. Yah, emang apa yang mereka bilang itu ada benernya sih… I also realize that I've been wasting so much time for having fun in my life, instead of using them for something more worthy… Dan sekarang, semenjak gue masuk Smukie, gue pelan-pelan mulai belajar menghargai waktu, menghargai apa yang udah diberikan ke gue, dan lebih careful dalam bertindak… Weh, jadi sok dewasa nih.. Hehe… tapi beneran… maybe this is what they were trying to tell me…
Waaaahh, jadi mellow jellow gini nulisnya… Hehehe… yah, pokoknya, An-An en Regina, my two best friends, my two soulmates, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the hang-out session last Saturday!! I treasure those moments, you know… Thanks for still being the best of friends to me, and for accepting me for who I am… Luv you guys so much!! ^^
To JANE, my long-lost big sis, I MISS YOU!! Skali-skali telpon ke sini dong… Soalnya kalo lewat friendster itu gue udah jarang buka… Hehehe… Can’t wait to see you back in J-Town once again…
To Dannii, sombong banget sih lo?!?! Hahahaha… Wassup bro?
And finally, I'd like to say thanks to everybody who, directly or not, has contributed something special to me that could cheer me up amongst all the exam pressure we're all suffering from right now… Thanks a lot, guys! You don’t know how much your smiles mean to me… You guys rock!!
So that concludes my post for today. This week has been an amazing week for me, and I hope that next week will be even better. Amiiiiiiinn. Hahahahaha. Luv yah.

--balthazor66

No comments: