Saturday, December 09, 2006

...my immortal...

One thing I learned after finishing a week of exams is that life is unpredictable.
One disaster comes after another. Yeah. And it never stops.

Just when I thought everything couldn't get any worse, it strikes again. AGAIN. And I was left defenseless. Weak. Forgotten, with no one to help me.

Let's just hope next week will be better.

Christmas is in the air, yay! Finally.
At least I'll have something special to look forward to with my beloved Smukiez Choir.

Carollings, carollings, carollings!
And oh yeah, I still got frikkin' Maths to deal with.

Oh, well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! what carolling songs are u guys doing? can I join? haha
coz i'm also doing a few carolling jobs in singapore here.. got very nice songs one.. but a little bit hard to do.. haha
aiyeee.. can't wait to go back...
anyway, goodluck for your results waiting.. hahaha.. hope there won't be any remedial thingy.. hehe

Meevia said...

bro.. miss u so muchh.. hehehe.. *pelukk*
i lv u and i'll alwayz care..