Thursday, December 21, 2006

...peppermint mocha...


My favorite Starbucks menu this week: Tall Iced Peppermint Mocha!!!
I simply love this extraordinary yet fancy combination of chocolate, coffee, and peppermint syrup all in one small package. Too bad it's seasonal. *sobs*

That irresistibly beautiful Starbucks Limited Edition 2007 Planner is on my number one Christmas wishlist this year. Hey Santa guy, you hear me??

Anyways.
Most of my friends have temporarily moved out to Cilacap, doing the Live In thingy. And now I feel so incredibly stupid for letting the chance to join them slip away in a flash.
I wanna be there. I wanna be with them. Oh, well.

Hidup ini, as Andrew puts in.

Christmas is coming in five days. And jTown's ignorant as ever.
Nothing more to raise the Christmas spirit than occasional rains and zero decorations.

Even the huge successful malls which I had expected earlier to have some decent integrity in putting up some shiny pleasant Christmas colors seem to be losing their touch.

....I want to emigrate, just for the season. *sobs*
Poor me.

Have a blessed holiday season, guys.

2 comments:

megabz said...

muhaha
nice entry
but still it isn't bad.. christmas here i mean..
duh.. it's turnin into a muslim country, whaddaya expect!
ye so come ta melbourne kk.. crash at me place for no reason, you'll always be welcome k!

take care!
gaB

Anonymous said...

yoohoo JJ! I'm back @spore now.. damn, in the end, the t-shirt never get into my hand... gotta prepare any somehow way to give it to me... well, for your info, i'll be back @j-town in chinese new year.. preferably 15 or 16 feb... so, PREPARE THE T-SHIRT!!!!