Wednesday, February 21, 2007

...haiyah!!...

...Long story short?

Valentine's Day. Chinese New Year. Lousy Blogger. That was it.
Sorry for not updating for so long. I think I like the old system of Blogger better. Dunno why, but it seems that the new version takes more time do download and thus waste more of my precious time waiting for that stupid green bar to advance. *sighs*

Anyway.
Happy Valentine, guys! Happy Chinese New Year too.. Though it's a bit late.. How's earnings this year? Hahaha.. I've spent like half of mine to shop already. Like that's gonna count for anything. *slaps myself*

The try-outs are drawing nearer, and I really don't know where to start my preparations from.
Damn assignments and revision tests that got me fully occupied.

I wanna get out and live again! *sobs* Oh, well.
Looks like I'm gonna have to say goodbye to Starbucks and malls from now on.

And, oh yeah, my TOEFL results will be out like next week. Cross your fingers, guys, and wish me luck. Please? *pleads*
I really can't wait to emigrate to Melbourne once all this chaos is done with.

Have a SPLENDID week, guys!
Luya lots =)

No comments: