Tuesday, January 30, 2007

...about me thinking...

I have promised myself not to be easily distracted by provocative outside influences.

For a certain two-faced, one-sided, hypocrite-minded person successfully opened my eyes today, and made me realize that again, life is full of lies .

It's homo homini lupus for real. And once you feel threatened, your defense system just covers you up and clears your rational senses away.

Yet foer me there's no use of intelligence, personal pride, achieved social status, or anything connected to fame and fortune, if in the end, you are too busy nursing your overly centered ego that you've forgotten to care about the abandoned voices of others.

And sorry, for a supposedly-admirable role model, you have showed your real self as painfully similar to those unworthy people.

Care to elaborate, Sir?
Thank you. It still sucks either way.

No comments: