Wednesday, November 22, 2006

...damn!!

I so hate hypocrites.

What is the use of all those degrees and education levels and countless respect and obedience and self-recognition and so-called wisdom if you don't even know how to act and talk properly?

Like, don't you have even a tiny bit of time left between your disgustingly endless self-appraising moments just to look at yourself in the mirror and realize that you're such a jerky bastard?


Gawd.
I can't believe what I just heard.

I don't really know how to react to this thing. It's creeping me out enough without you trying to be that melodramatic old crap acting as if your every move is presentable. No one needs to hear you; it's time for you to think, and actually start doing so, before you begin judging people by your own mediocre standard.

Really. I'm totally lost in my respects. For you.
You know who you are, arsehole.

And sorry for the harsh words I put in. I really need this, guys. No offense, forgive me.
Have a nice week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whew.. relax brooo
jgn emosii.. hahaha
(psst.. sapa seh? haha jadi pnasaran)
jarang MSN? lagunya blm kirim euyy