Thursday, November 16, 2006

...this week...

php
Three words: THIS WEEK SUCKS.

Karya ilmiah. Ulangan-ulangan. Tugas kording. Makalah Geografi. Makalah Karyawisata. Belum lagi kerjaan-kerjaan lain diluar sekolah.
Talk about your permanent brain and social damage, guys.

Anyway.
Went to the coffin-closing ceremony of Hanie's deceased dad, and felt terribly, painfully, totally touched by the whole scene. It was all so fragile, so... lost. I've never felt so incredibly shaken by a funeral with that much overflowing mixture of emotions before. It got me twisted, weak.

That funeral reminded me of one simple thing: Life is too short. Actually, unbelievably, too hurtfully short.
And it ends too quickly for us to actually say a proper goodbye to those we love most.

Then I started to wonder, what if that loss happened to me?
Gawd. Stop. Don't even wanna think about that now. Ever.

My deepest condolences to Hanie and family. May your beloved dad rest in peace. *sobs*

Mari kita semua sesekali mencoba berdoa buat dia, buat mereka, dan buat semua orang diluar sana yang ditinggal pergi oleh seseorang yang sangat dekat dalam hatinya.

God bless you all.

No comments: