Tuesday, March 20, 2007

...about thank-yous...

Thank you, guys.

Neverending support from you all has kept me alive these past few days.
And for that, I wanna say thank you.

To An-An, for our simple yet reminiscent MSN-sessions. Hurry back, bro.

To Renata, Andrew, Dickson, Brian, for their endless encouraging smiles and sincere company at times of necessity.

To Adeline, Caroline, Frederick, Lina, Natassa Dea, Richard, for their ever-present availability and all the silly laughs they've shared together with me.

To Mia, for the late-night calls and conversations.

To Bu Yenny, for the kind acknowledgement.

To Cvn, for being there as my brother all the way. I'm sorry, bro.

To *piip*, for showing me how to bleed, and cry, and realize.

To Ton-Ton, for being supportive.

To each and everyone of you who reads this post and understands.

And not to forget my huge huge thankfulness to Syaharani and Norah Jones for keeping me company with their comforting songs and soothing lyrics.

Thank you so much, dear friends.
I couldn't have made it through without you all.

Have a nice week! =)

3 comments:

tonzzz said...

waduh.. namaku disebut2.. haha
ayo J!! work hardd!! kehidupan SMA suda mo selesaiiii... masa2 senangmu sudah mo selesai jg berarti.. haha
ga lah.. bcanda..
kuliah jg seru koq... well, tapi seruna beda segh.. esp kl lo ga bisa nemu tmen yg enak di kuliah due to difference...
i do wish we can meet before u go to melb.. but... i'll be back to jakarta maybe on 15 june.. by that time, i think u'll already gone.. pay a visit to singapore! i'll show u aroundd! (as if i knew places around here... i'm stuck at this stupid NTU... haha!)

Anonymous said...

And also a simple 'thank you' for you..
cause you always makes me laugh and belong

Meevia said...

wah.. ada nama mia.. *terharu*

u're welcome, bro..

*kirim peluk dr bandung*
*rofl*