Wednesday, March 07, 2007

...about work...

Here is my massively neverending to-do list for this hectic week:

1. Start compiling yearbook pollings with Andre and Andrew
2.
Make sure all the names of group-photographs are in by tomorrow *shrugs*
3. Take turns in shifts supervising photo-sessions of juniors
4. Prepare for the upcoming tryouts [baca: no afterschool starbucks or movies or internet surfing or shopping] *sobs*
5. Keep my consistently failing Maths score above the SKBM
6. Follow-up interviews for column *scratches head*
7. Do a survey to Plaza Indonesia and Senayan City for column [guilty pleasure mode ON]
8. Attend Tar-Q2's theater play for column [Friday night, finally]
9. Finish all articles before column deadline [March13]
10. College-stuff? Awfully left behind *sighs*
11. Attend yearbook meeting in every lunchbreak

CliffNotes' Version?
This week is going to kill me.

*sighs again*
Oh, well.

Just try and have fun while you can, guys. Don't wanna end up like me, do you?
Trust me, catching-ups will never be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heck yes!!!
cathcing up has never been fun!! :S
I think you'll be alright tho!!

miss you tons!!! <3

-eSt