Tuesday, May 06, 2008

...want to but i can't help it...

.rainyday.
Monash University Clayton Campus, May 6 2008


Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhh.
*stretches hands out in the air*

Gash. I need to breathe properly for a while.
It's raining cats and dogs outside, as gloomy as it can be, and when I went out just now to fetch my motivation a.k.a a steaming hot cup of coffee, I could feel that the rain's definitely gonna stay for a while. *sighs*

I'm currently stationed inside one of the most horribly nerdy buildings in my campus *hint hint*, carelessly typing away somewhere in one of those elusive, excluded study corners on the 3rd floor of the Undergraduate collection section. I had just got my laptop synchronized with the Wireless Internet connection system that operates within the campus area, and so far it has proven to be very rewarding. Camping in the library *ooops i just blurted out the word!* gets to be a little more fun since then.

But anyways.
The only exact reason why I'm doing this is because my new room still doesn't have a working Internet connection attached to it, at least not yet. Gotta wait for a couple more days till it will be set up for me to use.

Until then, I gotta resort to getting slight shoulder-pain attacks from carrying to and fro this super-heavy electronic cube of civilization more commonly known as Toshiba notebook, and staying till late inside the ever-present library *coughs* hoping my laptop doesn't get infected by stray viruses and the like.

And speaking of my new room...

The house is GIGANTIC, with caps. It's very classic and warm and welcoming and terribly homey. And I gotta tell you that my new dwelling space is like, HUGE. Even the wardrobe is very very very VERY big, seemingly somewhat endless. I used to think that I've got a lot of clothes, yet once I've finished unpacking I realized that even those piles of clothes can't even fill like half of the total space that the wardrobe provides. I was quite amazed by that realization, and when I told Edina about this, she just concluded that probably I would need to shop some more just to fill in the gaps. *winks*

And oh yeah, the housemates are all real nice. Most of them are already in the workforce, and some are finishing their courses in uni. That makes me feel awfully young, in the sense. *laughs* But they're very friendly. I hope I can fit in well and get along with them.

Everything sure takes some getting used to. But I'll be fine.
Thanks a lot for those who've been asking. Really appreciate it. *smiles*

Alright. So that's about it for now.
I need to get started on my demented Behavior essay which is due tomorrow afternoon. *screams exasperatedly*

Plus, I think I gotta wait till all the clouds clear up outside before I can walk home. The forecast just told me that the gray murky skies aren't gonna be particularly friendly for the rest of the day. And it's just my total luck that I don't have an umbrella-ella-ella with me.

So, lates! *waves*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good your new home is ok =]
and library sounds awesome
thanks for the comment bro =]

Anonymous said...

and I LOVE THE PIC =]

Anonymous said...

true, right? u need to shop some more to fill in the gaps.. hahahaha.. gua juga kok jee.. meskipun uda gak ada gaps lagi di lmari gua.. hahahaha xD