Thursday, May 08, 2008

...we are the bells that never sing...

Currently listening to: Pictures of You - The Last Goodnight


I'm currently feeling so severely unmotivated. *scratches head*

Feels as if all my energy was wasted when working on my previously-demented, now-submitted Behavior assignment. And now that the fifty-percent-worth of sleepless nights and countless library hours is over and done with, I'm left with this cold and lonely hollow space in my heart where that crazy little thing called motivation was supposed to reside and burn.

Well I guess idle periods of post-depression laziness like this would be acceptable in an ideal world. But with a stupid Management essay due next Monday and another assignment for Statistics threateningly looming somewhere around my sanity horizon, who's got time to waste?
Definitely not me. And, truth be told, I'm kinda sick of all this crap.

My already-flowing-with-guilt conscience is telling me to boot and leave West Reading Room straight away, flying into the arms of my awaiting bed of warmth. But I should know better to stay for a while. A little bit of Facebook and YouTube never hurts in excuse for inspiration.

Then perhaps I'll try and get to work after this. *sighs*

Anyways.
It's getting dark outside, though logically-speaking it's nowhere near dusk just yet. I just love how my campus always looks gloomy and romantically lonely when sunset comes, especially when observed from distinct heights like this. Autumn's flying by somewhat earlier than usual, with dearly-missed Winter waiting excitedly round the corner. It won't be long till the sun comes down before it's even five, and I gotta start getting used to it.

I'm sure I'll get to see Max Brenner's signature heater-burn-stands soon enough.
Italian dark chocolate with crunchy waffle balls, anyone? *laughs*

Got groceries to buy, errands to run, presents to wrap, endless stuff to complete.
To make things worse, tomorrow's supposed to be TGIF.
I wonder where lazy days have gone. *tugs at hair*

Oh yeah. That reminds me.
Before I get back to business and unleash my inner ferocious nerd, I kinda feel obliged to share this particular picture with you guys. *wink wink*
I found it on my way to La Trobe University for Ci Eve's graduation the other day. When the rest of the car inhabitants were busy stripping Melway down looking for directions, I let my eyes wander off before I found myself laughing at this very fascinating sign:



There you have it.
When I saw it I was like, "Uhm, rasa chinta? CHINTA? CHINTA, as in chinta lawrah?"

Such a mind-boggling, attention-seeking, super-smart sign, dontcha think? *snickers*
I wonder just how good and tasty and of course how full of love their food might be.

Have a great weekend, everybody. =)

No comments: