Saturday, December 06, 2008

...about nothing in particular...

It's been, what, ten days now? I dunno. I lost count.
My days here have been meaningless and useless. Nothing to do, nowhere to go to, with nobody to go with anyway.

I'm starting to wonder why I'm here.
Can't imagine going through another eight painful, vacant weeks like this. I really hope I won't have to. And my internship doesn't start till the beginning of next year. That gives me a full two weeks of nothingness and more nothingness. But hey, whatever. I guess I'll have to get by.

I'll write again in a day or two. My battery's dying and I'm not at home.
Somebody give me a decent Internet connection at home. Please? *sighs*

I miss Melbourne. Even more than I'd thought I would.

Lates.

PS: This year's Christmas decorations at Mall Taman Anggrek SUCKS, big time. I'm utterly disappointed. *shakes head*

3 comments:

The Dancing Leaves said...

manknya apa dekor taon ini j?
adoeh, jangan nyesel pulang dung j, di saat gue menangisi nasib gue dsini...

Anonymous said...

Haha true. This year MTA just paint the old brown wooden house from last year to white wooden house. And the same Santa, the same bears. Well oh well..

I got disappointed too.. (-__-)

Anonymous said...

jeje,, cheer up baby.. this is waht ppl call the art of doing nothing and i absolutely love it.. hahaha.. *anak males 2008*

ganbatte ne buat internshipnya.. ohoho