Tuesday, January 06, 2009

...but i'm irresponsibly mad for you...

So I got tagged, by good friend and fellow blogger Elizabeth a.k.a Bebeth.

And now, after getting tagged a number of times by various people, I'm seriously starting to wonder about one thing: who exactly started all these silly tagging game thingies in the first place?

This "trend", in lack of a better word, has been floating around in the online universe for quite some time lately. Facebook, Friendster (which is no longer cool I might add), and Blogger, to name some out of many. During the past month or so, I've been tagged numerous times by people, and so far I've only complied to four of them, since at most times I really couldn't be fucked passing on the chain to other people. I mean, they're a bit fun 'n all, and I'm not complaining about getting tagged, not at all. It's just that, really, I'm dead curious about who exactly is responsible for spreading this so-called "online tagging" trend.
If anything, gimme a heads-up. *grins*

This time, I'm gonna go ahead and do this thing anyway, 'cuz Bebeth is a good friend of mine and I find this tag-game slightly interesting, so why not?

Alright. Here we go.

*****

The rules are simple.
Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.
After that tag 7 People.

Okay, start from NOW!!



1. The age of my next birthday;



Can't make it any more obvious than that, ladies and gentleman.

On a sidenote, Google Image gave me utterly ridiculous results for this search. I mean, twenty eggs, the year 2020, twenty percent off, and even size 20 models? I mean, seriously. *sighs*

Moving on.


2. A place (or places) I'd like to travel to;

Whoa. Got loads of answers for this.
For the purpose of narrowing down the list, I'm just gonna include the ones I've never been to.

First: South Africa!


Second: Czech Republic, particularly Prague.


And third: Egypt.



3. A favorite place;

Again, to state the very obvious:


I tried looking for a picture of Starbucks Puri Indah on the web and since I couldn't find one I was really tempted to cheat and upload one of my personal photos for replacement but after second thoughts, no, I'm gonna play nice. *winks*

Next.


4. A favorite food;

Check this baby out, guys.


OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMMMMM.
*stares at image, glassy-eyed*

Okay. Let's proceed before I drool all over my laptop.
*clears throat*


5. Favorite things;

Hmmmm. Tough choice.

First: my ever-reliable black iPod Nano!


Second: my Toshiba laptop.



And third: my slick, uber-cool MotoRAZR2 V9!




6. A favorite color;



Now that's what I'm talking about. Fiery red!
Sorry about the size.


7. Where I was born;

Heavenly Jakarta!



Yeah, I know. The picture is ANCIENT. It's still got the old Hotel Indonesia in there, on the right, if you've noticed. *laughs*


8. A city I've lived in;



Well, dear ol' Melbourne, of course.
I already miss this town. Can't wait to be back there!


9. A nickname I have;



This is the most decent image I could find, so shut it. *laughs*
Oh, and it's JJ, by the way. Nothing subliminal, really.


10. College major;


I'm enrolled as a student in the Faculty of Business and Economics, Monash University Clayton, doing the Bachelor of Commerce course with majors in Marketing and Behavioral Studies as well as a minor in Management.

Whew. That's a mouthful. But the actual course isn't as complicated as its name, I can assure you that. Let's just hope it's gonna lead me to a successful career in the future. Amen to that. *laughs*


11. Hobby;


I sing for life.
Enough said.


12. A bad habit;



I bite my nails on a daily basis. I bite 'em whenever I'm bored, or agitated, or nervous, or too excited. Well, basically I do that all the freaking time. And as a result, the hygiene as well as aesthetics of my nails are at stake.

And I know it's disgusting, but I can't stop.
Anybody knows how one can quit this habit? That'd be helpful.


13. Name of my love;

I don't take this too seriously, mind you.

Can I say, Michael Buble?
*laughs*



Or perhaps, Andrea Corr?


Nah. Mentioning names just isn't my thing.
I just love my family. My friends. And YOU, you know who you are.

And finally, last but not least...


14. Wishlist;

I wanna live in London, dammit!


And I really, really, REALLY wanna watch The Circus Starring: Britney Spears. I hope she visits Melbourne, soon. North America is too far away for yours truly to travel to, at least for the time being. No funds and no time being the two determining factors for my inability to do so.




...And so that's it!
The tag-game's done. Thank God. *sighs*

Rainprince, ReRe, Ndlew, Droo, K, Jeffta, and Unee... NOW'S YOUR TURN!

*insert evil laugh here*

'Till next time, peeps.

2 comments:

unee said...

gahahahaha...London.
That damn place !

Hm..alrighty,I'm going to do the tagging duty !
Soon !
Hehe.

said...

ehm.. that pose of Andrea Corr...
um, might qualify a detention on your part, Mr J :p