Monday, April 24, 2006

...chain blogging 2...

1.My last ex was ...
~*~ haha, don't even wanna think about it

2.Maybe I should ...
~*~ stop drinking too much coffee

3.I love ...
~*~ YOU. gotcha.

4.I don't understand ...
~*~ love. yeah who does?

5.I lost my...
~*~ soul.

6.People would say that I ...
~*~ talk too much for my own good.

7.Love is ...
~*~ weird. i mean it.

8.Somewhere, someone is ...
~*~ saying a prayer? somewhere out there banget.

9.I will always ...
~*~ be yours babe. yuks.

10.Forever is ...
~*~ boring.

11.I never want to ...
~*~ get broke. gawd it tortures me.

12.I think the current President ...
~*~ does exactly nothing.

13. When I wake up in the morning ...
~*~ i yawn, rub my eyes, then slump back to bed till mum knocks the door.

14.Life is full of ...
~*~ surprises!

15. My past is incredibly ...
~*~ B-E-A-utiful.

16. I get annoyed when...
~*~ something goes wrong.

17.Parties are...
~*~ really kewl.

18.I wish ...
~*~ i were born in UK. ohhh yeah.

19.Kisses are the worst when ...
~*~ they are overly wet. uurgh. sooo not comfy. or when there are too much teeth involved. hellloooo, we're kissing not wrestling!

20.Tomorrow I'm going to ...
~*~ go back to real life a.k.a school. *sobs*

21. I really want ...
~*~ everything?

22.I have low tolerance for people who ...
~*~ annoys me. yeah i so do.

23.If I had a million dollars ...
~*~ i would blow it right away. flat! ipods! cells! shoes! edts! gawd. stop it jj.

24.If i could reach you, i'd ...
~*~ slap you. YOU know who you are.

25.If i could turn back time, i'd ...
~*~ never do this stupid thing. phew.

1 comment:

deya said...

Jeje... dea nih...
huaaa.. ajarikuw bahasa inggris dunks...
blepetan nih..
hehehe...
yey, kita menang.. (basi bgt de gw ngmg ini brapa kali yak?)

c u