Friday, July 25, 2008

...time stands still and two hearts catch fire...

Well in my case, my frikkin' throat just caught fire, more like.
*coughs endlessly*

I really don't know what the heck is wrong with me.
My nose is running, my throat is sore and blocked, and for some reason I just keep on coughing. Last two nights were absolutely disastrous; I just couldn't sleep, and my nose was blocked the whole time I was trying to sleep so basically I had been subconsciously suffocating myself all along. Add to this mess the fact that it hurts to even swallow let alone cough, so yeah, I guess you guys can make out the general idea of this terrible condition I've been trying to randomly explain?

*wipes nose with tissue*

Oh my. This sucks, big time.
My body just picked the very wrong time to break down and get sick.
Just now I tried to make an appointment to see a doctor at the Monash University Medical Service Center, and the Asian receptionist lady there was just being the biggest bitch ever. If I hadn't been as sick and helpless as a run-over stray dog or something I would've, like, unleashed my germy wrath upon her and like told her to frikkin' set up an immediate appointment with a doctor soon, or else. But I guess being sick has got its own advantages. At least I must get my emotions under control.*sighs*

But yeah. So here I am. Typing my bitterness away in the Campus Center com lab, waiting for time to pass so I can get back to the frikkin' clinic and try again. After all the lady did tell me to come back after an hour or so to try again, and so I will.

Anyways.
All germs aside...

I am supposed to be going out tonight, Friday night and all. Hanging out with the usual pack of people is bound to be nice and comforting, even more so if our destination tonight is the Melbourne-renowned Mesh Restaurant at The Crown Promenade Hotel. Like, OMG. Seafood buffet, anyone? *drools*

Yet knowing that I'm still sick, I dunno if I should still go.
Well, I can go if I want to, at the expense of getting better in no time, since seafood is supposed to make your throat suffer more, not less. Frankly, the concept of pigging out on seafood can never be associated with curing a severe case of sore throat. But hey, I've got like two more hours to think it through, so who knows? As you all know, I am in fact insensible and clingy; perhaps these two qualities may prove to be really helpful in leading me to a decision, if you get what I mean. *laughs*

I do hope I'll get well before the start of next week, though.
Can't believe it's the end of Week 2 already. I really should start paying attention to my uni work if I want to go on with my I-wanna-get-better-grades-this-semester epiphany. *winks*

So, have a good weekend, peoples! *hugs*
Thanks for those who've been wishing me to get better soon. Really appreciate 'em. And let's just hope that I WILL be getting better soon, for real? =]

1 comment:

said...

Get well soon, JJ!
*Hugz*