Wednesday, July 02, 2008

...about the ballarat trip...

.theballarattrip.
Sovereign Hill, Ballarat, July 2 2008


Alright. So the Ballarat trip had turned out to have gone really well today.
Well yeah the weather was totally crappy during the first half of the trip and all the roads and walkways were bumpy and muddy because of the obnoxious rain, but all wacky-weather aside, it was actually FUN, with caps.

At least I know for sure that I had a great time there all day, just walking around the classic gold-rush mine-town, watching all the silly shows, taking pictures, laughing out loud with friends, and all.

A lot of things have happened during the day. Profound things, I might add. I heard stuff, saw stuff, understood stuff, cleared out stuff, clarified stuff, denied stuff, collected stuff, tons and tons of stuff. And I have been so madly preoccupied with everything that at the end of the day I just didn't know what to believe anymore. I was really, REALLY tired.

Dirty details dismissed, by the way; if curious please do ask. *clears throat*

So yeah. I had arrived home earlier feeling EXHAUSTED and emotionally-overwhelmed. My feet were sore, my black pants were severely stained with disgusting dry mud, and like a zillion things were swirling around my head incoherently, making me feel dizzy. Then a couple hours afterwards, after a laugh-and-talk session with my dear housemates and a nice, hot, well-earned shower, I started to feel better, much much better.

A special thanks to you, for doing the one thing that you do best, by staying close from afar, letting me know that you're always there for me.
*smiles earnestly*

Bottom line?
I know I'm a bitch. An effin' fluent one at that, thank you very much. And I'm not ashamed about it at all. But for now I've promised my bestest bestie *winks* to be a good boy and at least try to behave, so I guess I'd have to bide adieu to Mr. Bitchy for now.

Bebs, I hate it when you're right. *sighs*
And I should stop rambling right about now.

Perhaps I just need a really good rest after all.
And I'm gonna make sure that the 11AM hairdresser appointment that's waiting for me tomorrow is gonna make me feel even better after all this emotional roller coaster trip. Cuz if it can't possibly cheer me up, nothing else can.

Okay now I'm starting to sound terribly disgusting myself.

Nighty-nite!

No comments: