Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...never let it snap, two for my seconds...

One down, two to go.
*wipes sweat off forehead*

I finally submitted my International Business assignment this afternoon. I had a good group, and my groupmates were all committed to their work, so the process of doing the assignment was basically a no-hassle. I had to head home and re-send the missing references for my part when we were doing the reference list earlier this afternoon, and one of my groupmates had trouble printing the cover sheets, but other than that, everything went well. Good job guys! *grins*

That leaves me with another two Marketing reports to finish. Who needs a holiday. *sighs*
And I can't exactly say that I'm not worried about them. The MKC2210 one is particularly tough to finish. I really hope everything will go as planned. I really can't wait for the mid-break to come.

Oh, I saw Gaby today! *waves*
Random thought. Pardon me. LOL.

By the way.
I wanna re-decorate my room and rearrange my furniture. For real. My room feels utterly plain and boring. And plain and boring aren't exactly my forte, y'know? Gotta spice it up a notch and make it more JJ, if you get my drift. *laughs*

I've bought three big posters from the ever-reliable eBay a couple of days ago. I've started doing a small random decoration on the spare wall beside my wardrobe. And lately I've been collecting free postcards with wacky pictures and other eye-catchy stuff from everywhere, and I'm planning to make, like, a HUGE collage made out of those postcards and stick it to my wall or something. Good preparation, I know; all I gotta do now is find a time to actually do all those things.

Lucky for me the mid-break is coming soon.
And instead of going out five days a week and spend like $500 on food and leisure, why not stay home and re-decorate? *wink wink*

I'm such a dork, I know.
Better get back to my Marketing reports now. God knows I should be spending tonight working my ass off to finish at least one of them before sunrise.


DOLPHINS SPOTTED IN THE YARRA!
Here's the LINK to the article.
Yay for marine life. Hope this sighting can actually spark the attention of us all Melburnians of the fact that we've got a handful of exotic marine animals in our backyard. Keep our waters clean, people! *grins*

And oh yeah, on a sidenote, I found THIS interesting article in today's edition of The Age. It sorta reminds me of my less-than-acceptable BHS1712 presentation about online privacy last week. *cringes*
It's amazing, really, what people can do on the Internet nowadays. Kinda freaky at the same time too, though. Feel free to have a read.

Hope y'all will have a pleasant week ahead!

No comments: