Sunday, September 07, 2008

...how did the years go by?...

Currently listening to: What You Waiting For - Gwen Stefani


.beforetheycallitaday.
Frankston Beach, Sept 6 2008


The above picture effortlessly spells STUNNING, I know. Nothing beats the peaceful beauty of a beach during sunset.
I still find it hard to believe that I took that picture using my usually-mediocre cameraphone.

*hums absentmindedly*
Oh dang. I should be doing my research now.
I guess any excuse to NOT start researching is good for the time being, so why not blog instead?

For the record, the road trip yesterday was amazingly FUN, with caps; I'm still reeling from yesterday's happy mood as I type, to say the least. My back hurts, my hair color tone has lightened slightly, probably due to overexposure to the mineral-filled hot-spring water, and my poor skin is severely dehydrated, drizabone.
Dunno if I even used that Aussie slang correctly but you can't blame a guy for trying. *laughs*

Photos of the trip are up on the usual site, all frikkin' four albums of them *blinks*, and I spent like half an hour last night doing the honor of tagging happy faces and overexcited grins scattered aplenty all over the place.
It's becoming more of a habit, really; first, Edina will upload the pics after a trip. I will come forward and do my job as the tagging prodigy for the pics, and soon after the rest of the gang will immediately start bitching about unglam shots and the like in the comments. If we're lucky, the photos will stay as they are, albeit full of negative, often-suicidal comments but otherwise intact. Yet there are times when fierce untag fights may occur amongst subjects, or between subjects and the tagging prodigy in questions. *raises eyebrows*
Let's hope this time things will stay under control.

Back to the actual trip thingy,
It was definitely the most fun I have had so far this year, without a doubt.
I mean, spending an entire day hanging out with my favorite group of people road-tripping across town? What can possibly be better than that? As if driving along a beautiful coastline while listening to happy songs and singing along doesn't sound like a piece of heaven already. But yeah, you get the point.

I freaking LOVE those people. *grins*
Can't wait for the next outing, whenever and wherever that may be.

For now, I gotta snap myself out of my dreamy state and get back to work.
I've got an essay due on Wednesday and haven't even done the slightest bit of research for it. Gotta fire up and read those bloody textbooks I borrowed! *sighs*

On a sidenote:
I know this is so random, but I'm so excited to see what Britney Spears is going to do in this year's MTV Video Music Awards. People have been buzzing about it but so far nothing's been confirmed other than the fact that she is indeed going to be opening the show. OMG I'm so excited! I hope she won't mess up like she did last year. *crosses fingers*

Have a FABULOUS week, guys!
I know I'll try and have one, as busy and occupied as I also know I will be.

And lastly, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! =]

2 comments:

david santos said...

Very nice posting...
Congratulations.

said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pic :D