Thursday, June 28, 2007

...about classes...

Can anyone see the valid connection between continuing classes and water shortage?

Haha. Call this weird, people, but my classes today are cancelled in a sudden due to no water running in the campus area. And generally ALL afternoon classes are consequently postponed as well, until further notice which is still uncertain when.

Like I said. Can anyone see the connection between those two separate variables?
Aside from the annoying fact that I am beginning to sound disturbingly microeconomic-ish now, whew, I just don't see where the relevance of this odd decision is.

I mean, hey, t's not like we're gonna be using water as the general media of tutorials and lectures today anyway.

Whatever. I think I'm just gonna have to shut up and be happy that there is no class today.
Time to go have some fun! *laughs*

And oh yeah, the Monash College computer labs are kinda cool, btw. Haha. Surfing the net and blogging has never been this exciting. Laughing over water shortage, as my guilty conscience puts in. But hey, who cares? *winks*

No comments: