Saturday, June 30, 2007

...tralalaaaa...

I should probably start this post by going yeay.
Guess what? My timetable change request has finally been granted after FOUR annoying rejections. Now I'm a confirmed free-for-Friday collegeboy!

*hops around in glee*

Hahaha.
Oh well. Enough of the euphoria, Jj.




By the way. The Phantom of The Opera play is opening in Princess Theatre starting from July 19, and gawd I am sooooo desperately wanting to go all opera-ish and watch it with tears in my eyes *ovedramatic yeah I know*. But hey, even the student ticket price is still far above my weekly budget. You can do heaps with a big A$70. Not so much, yet still it's quite an expense. Whatever. I think it's gonna be worth it anyway. Better start saving up! *sighs*

Another good news: my textbook list is complete and checked!!
Thank God. =) *laughs*


Happy weekend, guys!!

No comments: