Thursday, June 14, 2007

...got the world on a string...

I can't believe what I am actually facing right now.

My departure is in four days. Four frikkin' days! Fgs. And boy I still have tons of unfinished business to be done here before I go. Important meetings, farewells, even annoying promises. 'Coz I really wanna leave on good terms with everything; I need to say a proper goodbye to this memorable metropolis as well. The one I grew up with these eighteen precious years of life.

There are so many beautiful things I'm gonna have to leave behind. So many unforgettable, cherished moments of youth shared together with loved ones; family, friends, crushes, lovers...

I don't know how to start over and say goodbye for good, 'coz everything will never be the same again once I really, really go.

Tell me, what should I do? *sobs*

Anyway. Have a fabulous week, guys.

No comments: