Sunday, June 24, 2007

...updates!!...

JJ's in Melbourne!!!! =D

*jingkrak-jingkrak kesenangan*

Haha. You're damn right I'm overreacting. But yeah, I'm here now. At last. And after five long, torturous days of lame, lonely, non-Internet phase of existence, I can finally manage to re-connect my life to the rest of the world and do some proper updating for this blog. Call me weird, but I could actually survive! Should I congratulate myself for it then?

Wtf. Incessant rambling yeah I know.

Aaaaaaanyways... Melbie's truly FANTASTIC!! In just five days I've managed to memorize the Clayton-city routes for trains and buses, yet still I don't feel lifeless. The city's beautiful and bustling, with countless classic and modern buildings towering all around, blending in just a perfect way to create a state-of-the-art architectural combination. Quite diversely different from the good ol' jTown, to say the least. The people are friendly, the streets are congested yet surprisingly clean, the shopping centers are hip, Borders is the new bookworm groove, and of course Starbucks are everywhere!!! *laughs*



The weather's not quite pleasant though, what with the chilly cold and all [well it's winter fgs]. Four seasons in a day, as locals put in. You can have a warm sunny start in the morning, expect light showers in the afternoon, and experience extreme hailstorms for the rest of the evening. Imagine that! And this is just the beginning of the season. Quite moody huh?

Well, settling down is not that easy. But I think I'm gonna get through this just fine.
My Monash College classes start next Monday. A busy year's waiting excitedly for me! *sighs*

Oh, well. It's not like I can do anything about it anyway. I guess I'm just gonna have to get on with it and stop complaining.

Oh by the way, I'm currently in the middle of trying to copy the local Melburnian accent and adopt it as my tone. Kinda hard, though, especially the vocal sounds. Another beginner way of settling in, I guess. *grins*

Have your fingers crossed for me, guys!! =D
Love you all.

No comments: