Wednesday, August 27, 2008

...i - don't - think - you - know...

Currently listening to: Radar - Britney Spears


Righto.
I'd just finished skimming through this week's array of readings for BHS1712 and right now I'm sleepy as hell. I'll probably go downstairs for a bit to drink some milk *yum!* and head to bed very soon. My class starts at the horrifyingly early hour universally-known as 9AM tomorrow and I don't wanna miss the lecture because the fantastic lecturer from BHS1711 is back!
*raises hands in the air*

Yeah, I know. I'm nerdy.
Being Asian definitely has its perks. *snickers*

But really. The only reason why I consistently do my readings for BHS1712 every week is because I actually enjoy studying this subject!
Well I'm aware that now you've probably got one more reason to call me nerdy, but I really do enjoy doing this subject. It's fun, it's edgy, it's philosophical, and the stuff that I learn in the subject are definitely in line with my long-existent interests in psychology and human behavior. What more can I ask for?



That was what my desk had looked like ten minutes ago.
And yeah, you're right, there's an empty grande-sized Starbucks paper cup standing quietly on the background. Talk about your excessively annoying brand loyalty, JJ.

As y'all can see, the textbook may look intimidating, considering its sheer size and thickness. As one of my Aussie classmates once put in, you can smack the life out of a bloke by just hitting his head with this bloody HUGE book! *laughs*
And the fact that this subject expects its students to actually read two to three readings every week as well as do a major 2000-word essay worth 50% for the semester will probably scare off most numberwise-intelligent Commerce students, especially all you lot taking Accounting and Finance. *cough cough* But for me, it serves as an escapade from the real world. At least I can find some answers, and fill in some gaps.

*flinches at the exaggeration*

Yeah. I'm gonna stop terrifying you guys with my super-nerdy ramble right now.
Bottom line: Behavioral Studies rock! *winks*

I should go to bed, like, soon-ish?
I hope tomorrow's gonna be cold and frosty. I don't want Winter to end. *sighs*

And, oh yeah, I actually managed to clean up my room the other day.

*insert sounds of people applauding here*

Now I no longer live in an academic dump, thank GOD.
Took me two days to completely wipe the place clean, so to speak. But now the trash are all gone, the carpet is vacuumed and dust-free, and the whole room now smells of Oceanus home fragrance oil. Can you say relaxing? *breathes in*

Ah. I love my life.

Catch you guys later. =]

1 comment:

said...

I'd love to do the course too.. kalo gratis, bahahahaha..