Saturday, August 30, 2008

...when you bend it, you can't mend it...

Currently listening to: Heart Like a Wheel - The Corrs


I feel like yelling this out loud:
I JUST GOT A MAJOR HAIR MAKEOVER!!
*jumps around*

Pictures of the new style coming soon. Been trying to capture a good one but I miserably failed. Gotta get a better camera soon. *sighs*

LOL. Exaggerating, I know. But for those of you who really know me, this shouldn't come as a surprise. Everybody in my social circle knows that I pay very special attention to the health and well-being of my hair. This is like a personal fact that partly defines who I am. I vividly remember that it used to annoy the shit out of my mom to wait for me doing my hair for an occasion when I was still living at home. The more important the occasion is, the longer it would take for me to finish doing my hair. *laughs*
But hey, having my hair properly done is a MAJOR thing for me. It's important. If a guy can't have that, what can a guy have? *winks*

But yeah. For the sake of cutting the crap, I'll proceed.
Thanks for the ever-reliable Jacob for doing such a magnificent job on my hair! *grins*

Anyways.
It's Saturday, and so far I haven't been the most alive and kickin'.
Today is probably one of my LEAST productive days this entire year this semester. Been bumming around the house doing absolutely nothing. Well I did cook my lunch and clean the pantry up a little, but other than that, what exactly have I been doing these past six hours?
*sighs*

Still. Thank GOD for Lazy Saturdays! *jumps around*
Now I gotta get started on doing some research for my BHS1712 essay. It's due in like two weeks' time and I haven't even settled on a topic of interest.

Oh by the way.
As promised, here are some pictures of my room before and after the major clean-up. *laughs*








Okay. They may not give the impression that my room is super-clean or whatever, but trust me, it is indeed much cleaner now. The endless stacks of newspapers are gone, the laundry basket is now tidier, and my bags are tucked in neatly inside my spacious wardrobe. The carpet is dust-free, the fish-tank water has been changed, and even my usually-overloaded bookshelf have been reorganized. Oh, and have I mentioned that my room smells of Oceanus home fragrance oil now? Guess I have. *grins*

I've promised myself that I will be more organized from now on. And ideally that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish, yet being the slob that I am, I think I gotta put some more effort into constantly reminding myself that I can't randomly throw stuff across the room anymore.

*gazes around the room for a moment*

Hmmm.
My DULL walls could use a little decorating, perhaps. Some more vibrant color tones wouldn't hurt. And I could add some more of those glow-in-the-dark starry ornament thingmabob on my ceilings just to make them more... glowing? *raises eyebrows*

Thing is, I've been planning to make a do-it-yourself collage poster out of unused magazine pages and colorful weekend papers -- hence the spare stack of newspapers I have consciously left behind during my major clean-up time. *points at stack near bookshelf as pictured in the photo above*
Well, seeing that the idea hasn't been particularly realized so far, let's just say I've been annoying myself these past few days by being awfully reluctant in getting started with the collage-making thingy. Procrastinating, much? Same old, same old.

I did ask some friends to help me re-decorate my room, though.
I hope it's happening soon. Can't wait! *smiles*

Two fabulous concerts scheduled this Summer: Alicia Keys on December 17, and Kylie Minogue on December 19. Or is it the other way around?
Whatever. The point is, I've originally planned to go back home on December 1. Now I'm so tempted to stay in Melbourne just a little while longer to catch those two concerts. But I do know if I delay flying back home, my mom's gonna freaking kill me, knowing that she's so desperate to have me around for Christmas. *sighs*

OMG. Should I stay, or should I stick to the original plan?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. gua langsung ngakak pas liat foto kamar lo je!! xD
maap2.. hahahhaha..