Saturday, August 02, 2008

...and now we're like sweet seventeen a lot...

Currently listening to: Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered - Rod Stewart ft. Cher


.incontrast.
Southbank, Melbourne, June 25 2008


I don't know what pisses me off more: the revelation that the teaser trailer for the sixth Harry Potter movie is only one minute and thirty minutes long, OR the fact that the paperback editions of 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows' are currently on extreme sale at Borders.

I mean, seriously.
A bloody Harry Potter book for just $17.95? OMG. Are you frikkin' MENTAL??
Mind you, this comes from a diehard Harry Potter fan who pre-ordered and bought the seventh book for a whopping $39.95 last year. *tugs at hair desperately*

Anyway.
My throat is still giving me a hard time, although the soreness has subsided and my voice is steadily back, more or less so. Coughing has never been a pleasant thing to do, and it seems like recently I've been doing a little too much coughing for my own good.

I hate it when even my own throat isn't willing to cooperate. It's not like I've had any success in totally taking control of its healthiness and fitness in the past or anything, but still it bugs me to realize that I'm not as strong and illness-free as I think I am.

So I guess I'm going to bed soon. *yawns*
I actually wanted to put up a post for the mere sake of updating anyway.

FYI, my iTunes playlist has just been updated with a LOT of new jazz songs, and I'm feeling dreamy right now.
Wonder why almost all jazz songs are all about honest sweetness and sincere simplicity. *sighs*

Have a great Sunday, people! *hugs*
Sweetest greetings from winter-y Melbourne. =]

2 comments:

said...

Get well soon, JJ!
So you can sing Doraemon and joged joged again ^^

tammi prasetyo said...

J! i love the songs..
bewitched, bothered and bewildered..
tapi versinya silje negard
hahaha