Sunday, August 24, 2008

...why don't you just stay with me?...

Currently listening to: Stay - Ne-Yo ft. Peedi Crakk


.afteralongwait.
Starbucks Coffee, corner Bourke-Swanston streets, Aug 22, 2008


Ah. The blues of living in the suburbs.

Let's just say that after an awfully long wait, I was finally reunited with my long-lost buddy, the triple venti skinny caramel latte, dry froth, with extra caramel sauce, and no sugar. Gulps of delicious delight, sweetly contained in the ever-familiar signature paper cup. *sighs*

Right. Rambling. Okay.
All dreamy Friday-Starbucks-session aside...

My room looks like a dump. Feels like one too, though still a very cozy one at that.
Thank God it doesn't smell like a dump. And it's not like I'm ever gonna let my room stink or anything, but it drives me bananas, realizing that my room is full of rubbish and I haven't exactly done anything to get rid off those trash up to this very point. *tugs at hair*

And it just pisses me off to see those untidy stacks of newspapers I had previously kept for International Business lying around on the floor near the left-hand corner of my room, ignorantly standing out on their own as if wanting to make a scene. My bags are still scattered by the bed together with some of my uni stuff, and the water in my fish-tank still hasn't been changed.
OMG. Chaotic, much?
Gotta put up a picture of my room to illustrate my points better. Will probably do it in the next post.

This calls for a major intervention. And I'm so gonna make sure that I do some early Spring-cleaning sometime this week. Otherwise there's no way I'm ever gonna start getting motivated into cleaning my room, like, thoroughly, vacuum cleaner and all.
Let's settle on this Tuesday, given that I don't meet up with my groupmates for that frikkin' annoying Marketing Management decision 3. But that's still undecided, infuriatingly enough. For the record, I frikkin' HATE this project.
*shakes head*

But yeah. I guess it's safe to say that this week won't be as hectic as the last two, which are now gone and done with, thankfully. Much work to do, yes, but I'll have plenty of space to relax, and catch up with sleep, and do my hair *wink wink*, and clean, of course, amongst many other things.

Hopefully I'll be able to escape to the city again this week.
Winter's coming to an end and I wanna make the best use of the rest of the season before the flowers start blooming.
*blows a misty breath into the frigid air*

Oh, on a random note:
I miss flying with Singapore Airlines so badly. Can't wait till the end of the year!
I'm desperately craving for Sundanese food.
And strangely enough, Andrea Corr's songs are suddenly playing in my head with no specific reason. Creepy, much? And it's not that I'm complaining, since her solo album is fab and all, but it's just weird.
*scratches head*

Good luck for those facing midtests this week!
We've got a few birthdays coming soon as well, so there's plenty of reasons to celebrate!
*jumps around*

Have a nice week, guys. I know I'll try to anyway.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iya iyaaa.. a few birthdays coming soon.. and we still haven't decided what we're going to do to celebrate.. haish.. high-priority entries on my to-do list.. aduuuuhh jeeeeee *tetep loh*