Friday, October 03, 2008

...some days i'm a super bitch, up to my old tricks...

Currently listening to: Keeps Gettin' Better - Christina Aguilera


Mental note: SOUNDSEKERTA 2008 is this Sunday and I should start rummaging through my extremely-untidy wardrobe for a decent outfit to wear.
Whatever happened to my fashion sense? *tugs at hair*

Okay. Random.
So now I'm officially hooked on watching Gossip Girl.



I know I'm a tad bit too late to be jumping on the Gossip Girl bandwagon now, but hey, at least I'm here! And it's not even because of the fact that the series is actually good, yet somehow I find it... addictive, in some respects. And entertaining, yeah, just moderately, but nowhere near educative for that matter, if you take into account all the underage drinking and underage sex and underage partying and underage everything. *laughs*
Yeah. For some odd reason I'm subconsciously starting to let the show grow on me.

Yay for brainless teenage TV series!
Blair Waldorf is totally, I mean totally, FIERCE. But I like Serena, and Eric, better. Blondes may have more fun, surely, but the van der Woodsens prove that they're not all stupid and free-spirited.
Two thumbs-up for Ed Westwick, for being able to pull such an authentic-sounding, utterly convincing NY accent. *grins*

And while we're on that subject, is it just me, or do you guys think that ALL the members of the cast look a bit too old for their on-screen age?
Discuss.*raises eyebrows*

Anyway.
It's raining outside and I should be going to Australia Post on Clayton Rd soon to fetch a package, or two, or three, dunno exactly how many. They must be the posters I bought from eBay the other day; sure takes time to send stuff halfway across the world, yeah?

I'm getting used to the wacky Spring weather now. Getting over the fact that Winter is over actually wasn't that hard. And the fact that this year's Spring will have more rainy days, as stated in the official weather forecast site, excites the dormant rainman in me. *laughs*
After all, there's a season for everything. And no matter what, the world keeps turning. Might as well move along and follow the current, right? *winks*


"There's a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
--Ecclesiastes 3:1


Oh, I'm going to South Yarra today!
Yeah yeah yeah. It's about time. I'm starting to miss Chapel St too much.
The usual Friday bunch, including myself, is thinking about catching a movie while we're there. The Duchess, anyone? *shrugs*

I'm never one to do the annoying reminding thing, but it's exactly four days before uni starts again, and OMG, where did the rest of the mid-break go? *sighs*
I need to start looking for a proper presentation outfit. Anybody got a spare suit to hire? Oh, and I need a new pair of shoes to match as well.

Okay. I'm getting incoherent. And this post is terribly random. I should stop now.
Sorry for wasting a few precious minutes of your life.

Takecare! *waves*


***

Dan: There's no chance we're related, right?
Jenny: Look at Erik's roots.
Erik: What do you mean? What's wrong with my roots?
Jenny: They're kinda Rufus-like.
Serena (comes through the door with Blair): Hey!
Dan: Serena... and Blair.
Jenny (surprised): Blair!
Blair: Yeah, it's me.
Serena: Explanation will follow. But, first, what's going on with our parents?
Jenny: Oh, uh, our dad dated your mom.
Dan: We're not related, though.
Serena: What?
Erik: Ignore my roots.

--Gossip Girl, Season 1: "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahahahah. it will get juicier!

unee said...

J ( is that how you'd like to be called ?.. hihi..)..

I am a proud Gossip Girl fan !!.
Iye..temen2 pada ngetawain,katanya udah ketua'an buat ngikutin teen flick kae' gini.
Tapi,tapi,tapi..
ini BEDA dengan sinetron2 remaja indonesiaaaa.
Saya sukaaaaa !!!.
And,one more thing.. Charles "Chuck" Bass, is my future (imaginary) husband !!. Haha..

xoxo

*halahhh*

Anonymous said...

serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena serena

*u know what i mean, dont u?* hahahahahaha :D