Sunday, October 19, 2008

...you're in and you're out, you're up and you're down...

Currently listening to: Hot 'N Cold - Katy Perry


Oh, I'm such a dork.
*yawns*

Technically, I didn't do anything productive this weekend. Other than doing some more room redecoration in the form of assembling IKEA shelf units and putting up noticeboards and changing bedsheets and quilt covers and such, all I've done so far is being extremely mopey around the house. Though actually there's nothing to get mopey about. Life's doing pretty damn good at the mo'. I just wanted to find a decent excuse to be lazy and avoid the heat yesterday. *laughs*

But hey, thank heavens for the breezy weather today. Partly cloudy skies mean less UV intervention, and less sun exposure means less heat! *grins*
I guess Melbourne's just trying to live up to its iconic "four seasons in a day" reputation, as always. I dunno. I should just shut up and be happy that today's gonna be a good day. Well at least in my opinion, that is.

And now, introducing the newest member of JJ's Room Assembly, the beautifully-designed IKEA shelf unit!



Please ignore the pile of unspeakables and you-know-whats stacked at the far right corner of the picture. *laughs*

For the record, the shelf's still half-empty because I haven't really put any effort in rearranging my stuff. But the lowest stack will be filled with uni stuff, and as you can see, the second level of the shelf is already full of my perfumes, creams, and perfume-related stuff. Geez, how metro can I go? But yeah, there you have it. *winks*

I'll get to work and continue filling up the stacks of the shelf as I go.
My old shelf unit is already jam-packed and overflowing with stuff now and I really have to rearrange my stuff. Badly.

Alright, time for a shower now I guess.
*stretches hands out in the air*

I love breezy Sundays.
The air's fresh, the winds are nice, and all this makes me happy. *smiles*

No more classes starting tomorrow! And technically there will be no more uni for me 'till March 3 next year. It sounds liberating in a way, yes. Yet it pains me to think that exams are just round the corner. I'll survive this, I know I will.

I really can't wait to fly home!
December 1 is not far. No, not too far away.
I won't bother counting down the days 'cuz that would make it even harder for me to wait.

For the time being,
Have a great Sunday everyone! *waves*

1 comment:

said...

I spotted two bottles of Oceanus there! :D *yay*