Friday, November 21, 2008

...you are the ending, beginning, of each and everyday...

Currently listening to: Home - Katharine McPhee

.thespiritofchristmas.
Starbucks Bourke St, Melbourne CBD, 2008


Exactly THREE DAYS to Jakarta. Plus a couple of hours, to be precise.
Let the countdown begin, then. *sighs*

I don't know why I suddenly feel all reluctant to go home for some reason.
My luggage is lying open at one corner of my room, already half-full with goodies and other stuff, and I've finally begun to take care of my laundry little by little, but other than that, I have done exactly nothing to prepare for my leaving. At all.

*tugs at hair desperately*

I know I should just be happy that I can still go home. For at least TWO WHOLE MONTHS. I'll spend Christmas back home, with all my loved ones. I'll probably go on vacation with them too, but this is still undecided as of now. And oh, I'll also be flying home with with the amazing SIA. On board the all-new SQ218 nonetheless.
Ideally, what more can I possibly ask for?

Well, I dunno. And it's not my fault that I'm feeling all sappy about this. Hopefully I'll get excited when the time finally comes. Can't wait for Monday night! *grins*

There are some exciting things to look forward to when I'm in J-Town, anyway.
Firstly, I'm really curious about how this year's Christmas decorations at Taman Anggrek Mall will look like. Whoever is behind this decoration thingy must be racking his or her brain right about now trying to come up with an idea to top last year's design:



And this is exactly why I love spending Christmas in J-Town. Dreamy, enchanting.
Can't wait to see what they're gonna do this year.

I'm also gonna go and visit all the new malls in town.
I'm gonna raid ZARA and shop till I drop, so to speak.
I'll make sure that I eat all my favorite dishes for Christmas. *grins*

And of course, I'll definitely start collecting stamps for the super-irresistible 2009 Starbucks Planner straight away!
Omigosh. Exciting, much?


...Oh well. I guess going back home's not that bad after all.
Though the packing part is such a stubborn pain in the ass.

*stares at luggage and stacks of laundry hopelessly*

So now I have three more sleeps to go, as Karin would put in.
Damn. I miss my Melbourne friends who are already back in their respective hometowns. And I'm gonna miss the ones who'll still be here for Summer.

Alrighty. Better get back to tidying up.
Catch y'guys later! =)


PS: A warm welcome goes out to Jeffta for recently joining the blogosphere! Check out his page by clicking HERE, if you like. He's an amusing person by nature and hopefully his blogposts will be equally interesting to read. Welcome! *grins*

5 comments:

AMANDA MEIRINI SUCAHYO said...

"I don't know why I suddenly feel all reluctant to go home for some reason." -->> krn jakarta panas, macet, berdebu, nyebelin maybe? :-p

Anonymous said...

this blog is keren

ReRe said...

JJ....
Hehehe
aku menunggu kepulanganmu...

Really have lots of stories (and gossips) to share.. haha
really miss ya of cozz...

TTDJ ya
Gbu

beeth.hup =) said...

jee sekarang udah di JKARTA DUNK??!! ke bndung teman. haha
can't wait xmas to come!!!

unee said...

"And of course, I'll definitely start collecting stamps for the super-irresistible 2009 Starbucks Planner straight away!
Omigosh. Exciting, much? "
.

Haha..kok ya sama niatnya..Padahal my 2008 planner gak banyak kepake' tapi kok ya tetep aja pengen punya yang 2009. tsk !.

You might not want to go home,J, but once you're home,you'd probably want to stay. Mungkin lhooo :)