Wednesday, November 05, 2008

...i need to rest in arms...

Currently listening to: Better Man - Robbie Williams


.lonelylightsonarainynight.
Monash University Bus Interchange, Clayton, Oct 21 2008


Two down, one to go.
*breathes out a sigh of relief*

I really can't assure myself, let alone others for that matter, that I'm gonna pass MGC2120 and MKC3220 with flying colors. But I'm gonna take my time and worry about them later. The ultimate torture by the name of MKC2210 *winces* is waiting to slaughter me next Tuesday, and I gotta be ready to fight and hopefully emerge out of it alive.

Pardon the apparent drama-queen-like thoughts that just emerged right then 'n there.
*shrugs*

Now I'm taking a day off from studying, and it feels really, really GOOD, to say the least.
I finally had eight hours of sleep last night, and this morning woke up with no worrying, or suicidal at the extreme, thoughts at all. The weather's got some sort of, like, a cheerful aura with it today or something, with the blue sky all nice and clear, and I'm gonna be heading to Chaddy later to get a new pair of iPod earphones, since my old one just broke yesterday. *frowns* JB Hi-fi, anyone?

But hey, all is good. I'm in a terribly good mood right now, and I'm enjoying every single second of it while it lasts. Maybe it's the nicely-brewed morning coffee I'm drinking. Or the comforting breeze gently blowing out my curtains. Or the fact that I can actually enjoy a lazy-ass day without feeling the slightest tinge of guilt. I know I deserve this. *winks*

Anyway.

Been wanting to put up this picture for days but I hadn't had a chance to really do it till now.



Long story short?
A couple of days ago, I found writings by an emo broken-hearted soul scribbled all over the bus schedule signs in the Monash Clayton Bus Loop. Those public "letters" (or reckless bits of vandalism, depends on how you look at 'em), were dedicated to some mysterious subject by the name of "darker lemon", who apparently just dumped this guy or something. And the guy took his broken-hearted mournings to a whole new level, by letting the whole of Monash Clayton know about his sadness through incomprehensible writings on each and every bus stop sign around the Bus Loop.

That one *points a picture above* is just one out of many.
As of now, I think some have been wiped off, but some are left intact, probably as an artifact sign of a memorable occurrence, or something. I dunno.
And people do reply to them, you know. Some sympathize, but most people are just plain mean. Reading them while waiting for buses to come is a really amusing form of entertainment. *laughs*

So, yeah.
Hey darker lemon lover, whoever you are. Rejoice, 'cuz you just made history.
And don't kill yourself, please. That would be horrific.

It's fascinating, really, how creative and unique some people can be.
I just hope that this doesn't inspire any other broken-hearted souls out there to, like, come along and do the same thing.

We bus-travellers would like our bus-schedule signs all plain and clean as they were, thank you very much. Those scribbles were amusing for a while, true. But they make the schedules unreadable and blotchy. And that's not cool, not cool at all.
Next time, try the shelters. *wink wink*

Have a nice day everyone!
And oh, good luck for those few people, including myself, who still have exams coming up!

2 comments:

Nalajas said...

i miss those random-crazy-wacky stuffs those ozzies do!! :D
well, i think the person who wrote that is must be a local, *shrugs*.
And its a very good way to attract attention since everyone will definitely check the time for the bus to arrive. A brand new idea for all the attention-seekers! Definitely 2 thumbs up from me, well, for the brilliant way to attract people's attention-la . lol

d14n said...

Jj.....

i miss u too dear....
probably i'm not going to jakarta this year.
maybe next year honey...
for how long u in indonesia ???

maybe we can arrange a meeting ??
^____*

hows your study ???
hows your life there ???
meet someone interested you ??? ^___*

many story i wanna hear from u J....^____^

send me your email...ok ???
i'll be waiting....

still make a contact with andrew ??

miz u...
b'didi ^___^