Thursday, February 19, 2009

...being with you is so dysfunctional...

Currently listening to: My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson


.theblueandtheskyline.
Taman Anggrek Condominiums, Jakarta, Dec 2008


I'm crossing my fingers for two mayjah - as Victoria Beckham would put it - things:
1. getting a part-time job, and
2. getting tickets to Jason Mraz's April 20 concert!

Doing more so for the latter, just because Ticketmaster was being a bitch for not letting me or my friend Karina book FOUR tickets on one go. I mean, how hard is it gonna be, people? *shakes head*

Nothing's gonna stop me from trying again tomorrow, though. Terrorizing the Ticketmaster outlets in Clayton and Caulfield is definitely on my list, if that's what it takes. You better watch out.
Nah, I'm joking. I'm a wuss. I'd probably cry my eyes out and get kicked out in less than five minutes if I actually did that.

Yeah. So basically you can say I'm pooling my luck. What's left of it anyway. Heaven knows I've never been a particularly lucky dude, and I really don't think reality's gonna turn its way around and start being hella generous to me anytime soon. But no, I gotta stay positive. There can be miracles when you believe, say Whitney and Mariah. If the divas say so, who am I to think otherwise? *shrugs*

Gash. I wish I could just grab a stray leprechaun out of a nearby rainbow and rob him off of his pot of gold, or something. That would be sweet. *laughs*
As you all can see, realistic thoughts rarely cross my mind.

Anyway.

It's been,what, five days? And I still haven't finished unpacking.
The idea of rearranging my wardrobe and filling its shelves with stuff just kills me everytime it comes to mind. I don't know why. I know I gotta start soon, though. Probably tonight, if I feel like it.

My bed frame's officially screwed, and I gotta get it out of my room ASAP 'cuz it takes up a whole bunch of space. I took a base mattress from the storage room yesterday, put my bed on top of it, and placed the newly-created sleeping invention in the middle of the room. You can imagine how clustered and cramped my room looks like right about now.

This proves I've got a lot of work to do. And when I say 'work' I mean a bunch of household-related stuff I don't even wanna think about.

Ah. The joys of being independent.

Whatever happened to my happy-go-lucky days of childhood?


*silence*


...Have a great weekend, guys.

No comments: