Sunday, July 01, 2007

...rainbows n random stuff...

This afternoon, while I was running alongside the Koonawarra pedestrian walk with Andrew, trying to keep ourselves dry from the showering rain which came so suddenly, I noticed something shining kinda brightly right above my, or should I say our heads. And at once I froze in my tracks. Amazed.

Gosh. Guess what, guys? I saw beautiful rainbows, everywhere.

In my entire life I have only witnessed this magnificent natural phenomenon THREE times. Once when I was still an adorable tiny toddler. The other time was back when I was traveling in New Zealand and caught this colorful arc in one of the snapshots in my camera phone by coincidence. Then today, I saw it again. A little glimpse of childish fairytale happiness I was once so fond of.

Apart from the annoying rain that totally ruined my jacket and cancelled my Clayton-Street-dinner-hunting plan, I was truly grateful that I was given the chance to witness this spectacular view. Well, considering that I spent most of my precious eighteen years of life in jTown where you can barely see the moon and stars at night let alone shining rainbows after showers, this has been quite an extraodinary experience.

And, thanks to my lovely hunnybunny Motorola RAZR V3x which proves to come in handy during spontantaneous moments *and also semiwaterproof too!*, I managed to take a few gorgeous pictures of the rainbow. Take a look! =)








Well... Can somebody take me to the very end of the rainbow, please? Or, as Renee Olstead puts in, to somewhere over the rainbow..?

A leprechaun is always welcome as a guest anytime. With a struck of self-enhanced luck as an additional bonus to the trip as well. Hahaha.

Stupid Jj.
Have a FABULOUS weekend, guys! *hugs*

2 comments:

megabz said...

wah nicee pics
and yeh i need some happiness rite now for sure

megabz said...

WHOOOOOOOOO jejeeeeeeeeee hahaha
me want a leprechaun.!