Friday, July 20, 2007

...about harry potter..

Geez. This week just flew by so quickly. Can't believe it's Friday morning again.
And yet I am still sitting here, cursing under my breath, lazing around, once again abandoning my already-yelling-shouting Management 1 Essay that is due next Monday.

Let's just hope I can manage to finish it by today. *sighs*
It's gonna be a tough, hardworking Friday for me this week.

Oh, btw. I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last Tuesday.




And, honestly, it was lousy.

The scenes were all bits and pieces all jumbled up as a result of trying desperately with vigorous effort to fit in and visualize just too much information all in only two hours of running. Well, can't really blame anybody for that, though, since the book itself is like soooo thick and all. Yet still, the movie felt more emotionally imbalanced because the general storyline doesn't exactly flow as expected. Harry's angry character wasn't explored deep enough, while at the same time Fred and George were just too irresistibly charming to be quickly forgotten. *laughs*

The finale's quite fantastic, nonetheless. The duel between Dumbledore and Voldemort was just PERFECT! See a fragment of the duel here.

Ummm. Sorry. I think I'm giving away too much already here.
After all I still recommend you guys to watch it anyway. Not quite the movie I had originally expected, but I still like it. Kinda. *ditabok*

Have a nice weekend guys! *winks*

No comments: