Wednesday, July 25, 2007

...that i couldn't see...

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows fetched, but not done.
Should've been doing my frikkin' Accounting 1 assignment but was too lazy to move away from Friendster and MSN. Well done. Three long hours wasted.

Anyway.
The crazy thing about blogging is that you can actually see how your personality evolves over the years. Even the way I bitch about minor details in everyday stuff has also changed. From the go-go ga-ga raps of early high school years to major nonsense tantrums regarding unimportantly overrated stuff. And oh yeah, the mellow-jellow poetic period I went through once? THAT was something.


Things change. People change. I change.
Yet precious memories forever stay the same.




















Right, guys? =)
Words can't describe just how MUCH I am missing you all.
Sincerely. Along with all those crazy moments that we used to share, together, when we were young and free.

Wish I could turn back time and go though them all over again. With you all. *hugs*
I love you guys.

No comments: