Monday, July 16, 2007

...about today...

...Sighs. *massaging sore feet*

Had a fantastic afternoon tour around central Melbourne today. Thanks to jN who kindly acted as my, or should I say our fun-loving guide for the day. Owe you one, sis! And oh yeah, the postponed Coco Black treat is still always welcome. *ditabok jN* Hahahahaha. =)

The city area's just soooooooooooooooo lovable. Well for me that is. The countless shops blend in so well with those old, classic architecture. So awfully, addictively ENGLISH! Hahaha.

Collins Street
is the best, too; high-end outlets lining up, beautifully framed under the same classic design. Little Collins is great too; cafe culture, homey coffeeshops, and cozy restaurants, yet we had none to pick since the price is incredibly expensive. I'm definitely gonna come back for more of it next week. In terms of strictly sightseeing only, of course. *pulls hair desperately* Oh well.

And then comes Southbank. The area was excessively beautiful.



Need I say more? Hahaha. =) Aaaaargh how I love the riverside. *sighs*

Anyway.
My assignments are due in like 8 days. And I haven't even wrapped up my group project let alone take care of my essay. Talk about the total premature destruction of my original all-work-no-play-until-college-is-done scheme. *sobs* Guess I'm gonna have to drop 'having fun' off my list for this week. At least until those two effing assignments are done. Well basically everything else but Harry Potter. Book and movie, and perhaps another go at the book after that.

Mwahahahaha. *digampar sendal*

Have a FABULOUS week, guys! *nose bleeds*
Luvyah.

4 comments:

Nalajas said...

haha.
i watched harry porter already!
and its just like the tip of transformers!
better save ur money on some other movie.
trust me!
lord voldermort(<< did i spell correctly?) din appear for long period in de movie.and harry porter is not so cute anymur! *sigh*

raravebles said...

beautiful riverside..

will you be in love with the ciliwung riverside.. *khususnya sepanjang kampung melayu - jatinegara..* duhh.. indahnya... huaaaa...

megabz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megabz said...

wow damn siapa yang ngegampar elo pake sendal?? gw bazooka haha~
watched HP and I thought it was actuali kinda crappy except for effects and that. Thought the plot was just.. a tad fast.
Gud luck on ur project + essay bro..
southbank excessively beautiful?? haha is that even possible? i rckn the gov't shud put in more money to something else more important that aesthetics lol but its alrite i guess, the citi lookin nice and not an eyesore!
woot! so hooray for beautiful things, like you and I muhahah
ok i admit, ive had a long neck bottle of VB.. lols so slightly tipsy nw.. but yeh
all the best kaii
cya around!
gaby