Saturday, July 07, 2007

...shame on you...



ANDREA CORR'S SOLO ALBUM IS OUT!!!!

And I was like devastated when I found out that the album hasn't entered the Australian music market yet. Disappointing as it is, I was also shaken by those crazy mixed-up reviews about this breakthrough that basically described Andrea as having the impression of a nutty, spoiled Irish artist who doesn't even know how to create her own music in a proper ear-friendly format. They do say that the album is fantastic though, knowing that Andrea's taste and hidden talents are somewhat idealistically demanding.

Aaaargh, I just can't wait. Limewire's not helping either, and Multiply fails me for the umpteenth time; the anti-leaking procedure of this album seems to be quite high and I can't find anything more than mere 30-second samples to the songs.

I did manage to get the album's first single, though. And personally I think that she's just trying a bit too hard to shrug off the Corrs-y good girl image she had built up over the years, yet doing so in a positive way nonetheless. "Shame On You" sounds very different from the tunes she used to sing back in the day. Nice try; the song's fabulous in its own right anyways. =)

Oh, well. So much for buying the CD, huh? At least for the time being.
Perhaps living my new life down under does not always feel like heaven after all.

The title of the album is "Ten Feet High", btw.
Anyone interested in sending me one? *pleads*

1 comment:

K said...

hohoho..
di indo emang udah keluar ya?
klo udah, bisa dikirim kok j, plus ongkos kirim.. hoho..