Monday, July 23, 2007

...i was naive...

Huff.
I was just looking through some [VERY] old posts of this blog that, believe it or not, date back to May 2005. Whew. Can't actually believe this stupid blog has been running for more than TWO long, wonderful years, still counting. Some of the oldest archives have been deleted by Blogger, obviously. Yet still, I found the remaining ones nostalgic enough. And it was truly hard to stop smiling and laughing my head off, reading those posts by heart and realized that I, indeed, have grown up.

Been rummaging through some quite old stuff in my folder as well and found a couple of memorable old photos which literally made me cry. Too bad I didn't bring all of them here, and most of those pictures that are reaaally old are still in my harddisk back home now. But the ones I did bring are still enough to make me all bluey-gooey.











































...Sighs. *wipes tears off cheek*
Seriously. I miss those moments so dearly.

Yes. We have all grown up. Haven't we?

PS: A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved Dad!! *hugs* =)

No comments: