Monday, February 18, 2008

...all heated up...

.moonriver.
St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne, February 17, 2008


God knows how I ended up photo-whoring at St. Kilda beach last midnight.
Blame David for the crazy idea. Blame MelMel, Andrew, and myself for enthusiastically agreeing. Blame John Lie's car for its mere state of being available to hijack in the small hours of the night. And voila! Pictures, pictures, pictures. And a little bit of a stuffed-up nose, I might add.

May I now turn over a page and wisely suggest that bygones be let bygones?
*laughs stupidly*

Alright I beg your pardon. I propose brain overheat as my lame defense for the clueless rant I just typed above.

It's now about 32 degrees outside and it feels like I'm melting by the second. Been awfully hot and dry all day long, with the sun shining like there was no tomorrow. Even after all the scorching hotness has ceased and calmed down a bit, my room still feels like a goddamn furnace.

Somebody buy me an aircon fast, please. *sobs*

Thank God the season's changing really soon. And these last bits of Summer are actually quite a waste to be ignored. The sea is waitin' and the waves are rollin', as my wild-crazy-summerlovin' conscience is screaming out right about now.
Hence tomorrow we're planning on a trip to the beach! *jumps around*

I dared to brave the heat and make my way to Clayton campus this afternoon, in a quest to attend today's Monash Uni enrollment session. I managed to get my four units successfully enrolled for my first university semester ever, after like a full hour of skimming through all the available units, choosing, thinking, arguing, and finally deciding which ones to enroll in. It was painstaking, to say the least, yet also exciting in a sense. I mean, I had the luxury to freely arrange my course the way I want it to be like, choosing all the interesting subjects as well as the tedious compulsory ones and order them together so the hard work is spread out equally over two semesters.

I can't wait to see how my classes are gonna be like. My friends all say that taking Marketing subjects in Clayton campus means that I'm gonna be surrounded by Aussies. I hope I can fit into their social circles, at least. And I really wanna get a taste of how uni life is gonna be like. Pray for me. *sighs*

So it was fun, after all. Apart from the extreme heat that was basically grilling me well-done.
And to make things even better... I was assisted by the best guides available! Thanks to MelMel for the company and the endless recommendations about which subjects to take; I'll make sure I'm enrolled in the same classes as yours! Hahaha. *laughs*

Anyways.
Gotta go now. Have to sleep earlier tonight; I start mentoring in the college tomorrow and that means I gotta wake up bright and early!

Catch y'all later! *winks*

No comments: