Sunday, February 24, 2008

...take it to a whisper...

Currently listening to: Say It Again - Marie Digby


Strangely, I'm not feeling well. *sighs*

My head is constantly spinning and my stomach is hurting. It feels like somebody's lazily drilling a hole through the left side of my head and I can hear the sound of the drill buzzing distantly from the inside. I feel nauseous at the same time as well. And this is not just about me being deprived of coffee; I think my body's really not in its best usual state right now. Talk about bad timing, what with uni life starting soon and all. *shakes head*

Thing is, the weather's been really freaky these past few days, with awfully strong winds and occasional showers, and lately I've been practicing the randomly-approved act of random eating at random places with random moods during random times. Numerous midnight McD-trips, food-hunts, Monopoly games, and usual Starbucks runs contribute to my current state of being lost in consumption insanity. So now I guess my body's beginning to suffer from the after-effects of my recent not-so-healthy lifestyle.

Geez. my life is starting to seem eerily similar to the crazy routine of Britney Spears before her family stepped in and took control. You think so? *laughs*
Please do pardon my unnecessary gossipblog-quote, btw.

Uni classes start tomorrow, and I'm so excited! *jumps around*
Well not so much about the screwed-up timetable full of early-morning classes, that's for sure. Yet, timetable trouble dismissed, all my subjects are actually kinda fun to begin with. So I think I'm still gonna be looking forward to attending those classes after all.

It's time for me to channel my inner Arts-student-in-disguise nerd. *laughs devilishly*

Alright then. Catch y'all later. I really need to get some rest now.
See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JJ!!

get well soon teman :)

-eSt