Saturday, August 11, 2007

..am i not?..

I've got a new cell-phone, people!!!!







Ya
yness!! As Sharlene puts in. *winks*

Yep. It's the new Nokia 6120 classic edition. It's middle-end, small, lightweight, sleek, and stylish! Soooooo more handy than my old bulky Motorola Razr V3x. I have officially announced it my new handsome cell of the year. Hahahaha. Quite okay, huh? Especially since I got it with a very good bargain also.

Yay! =)

And oh yeah, I have converted to 3 as well. But my cell phone number stays the same. No worries, guys! =) less to worry about this way.

Anyway.
The mid-term break, I've noticed, turns out to be immeasurably boring. Filled up my days laboring for Accounting; met up with some friends to watch the super-hillarious Simpsons Movie, did Accounting, cooked some crazy Tom Yum for dinner, did Accounting, managed to do some minor window-shopping, did Accounting, slept like a pig, did Accounting... and so on.
Notice how I put too much emphasis on the 'did Accounting' thingy? *sighs*

..Well. Basically been having a helluva tedious week so far. Hopefully a nicely-set Max Brenner plan tommorow will finally turn things around. Hopefully.

Thanks to friends who have been supporting me with the frikkin' assignment!
Let's just hope this rushing euphoria to finish the project doesn't wear off soon enough. I still need my spirits to get things done! *shakes head desperately

Have a great great GREAT weekend guys! *hugs*
Luvyah!

1 comment:

MelMel said...

NICE PHONE! Must be filled with Mel2's photos next time ;p hahaha..
Narcist mode - VERY ON!