Monday, August 20, 2007

..i smashed it all in pieces..

Currently listening to: Stupidest Girl in the World - Andrea Corr


..Gash.
Spring is coming much earlier that I thought it would.

Lately I've noticed that everybody seems eager to start cutting back the usual gloomy excessiveness of winter clothing, replacing it with colorful shorties and shirts. Not to mention the ever-irresistible presence those oh-so-hot-and-steamy pairs of oversized sunnies back out and about. The weather's been nice as well; sun's up all day long and not even a glimpse of those annoyingly strong winds blowing onto your face scratching all over.

But, yeah. If Spring is really coming then I better start rearranging my wardrobe for real. Not that I do have a decent one down here, mind you. My outfit collection is far too pathetic -- variety and sufficiency speaking -- to boast about; raiding stores with shining 'SALES' tags on them might me my number one mission in the next two weeks or so.

Well okay. Call me freaky noticing these kinds of things, but fashion has always been part of my passion, among other unimportant things. So, there you go.

In the mean time, I'm gonna have to deal with frikkin' Marketing and Management essays.
No fun for me this week, I guess. *sighs*

Please once again pardon my delusional randomness.
You know, blogging has always been, redundancy tagged, my sweetly sweetest sweet escape, referring to lovely Gwen Stefani.

Oh gosh. Wtf.
Finally, in respect to yet another celebrity to make this post sound even grosser than it already is, I will close today's post with a quote from the infamous Paris Hilton;

"...What's Wal-Mart? Do they, like, sell like wall stuff here?"

And oh yeah, thanks a lot for the bunch of rotten tomatoes. *winks*
Have a FABULOUS week, guys! =)

2 comments:

agnesnakula said...

marketing? management? assignment? this WHOLE week? huh? why? what? when?

hahahhahahah xP

Seorang Sendja said...

hi there =)

thx for visiting mine..sering2 mampir ya! what do you like to write?

btw udah baca sub rosa? =)