Monday, August 27, 2007

..don't care if i show it..

Sorry for not being quite in touch.

Last week had been too awfully hectic. My mind was like focusing all over the place I barely even had time to think properly. Damn journals. Damn websites. Damn textbooks. Damn superlongandboring essays. Damn superextraduperlongandtiring reports.

..Oh well. Randomness suits me best, I tell you.

But but but hey, here I am now! Body and soul and right state of mind and all.
I wish I will finally be able to take some time just to slack off and catch my breath this week. Not to mention that I have some urgent catching-ups to do in terms of sleeping hours. *sighs* Then I will soon have to start braving the cruel cruel world once again what with another crappy assignment waiting round the corner.

Aaaaaanyways.
I was walking home from supper yesterday evening, feeling thoroughly exhausted yet considerably well-fed, relieving from the traces of excessive stress left after long, sleepless night typing away on my laptop, when I saw some glimmering colors shining brightly on the little still-sunny edge of the sky.



The beautiful reddish strikes that glow amongst layers of gloomy gray just caught my overworked eyes, and I relieved upon the magical sight. Then I knew that I was being comforted, right there, on the spot.

Yes. The Mighty Big Guy Up There always has His own funny ways to cheer up the weary.

Life's not that bad when you think about it, you know. No matter how far you've gone and how much you've suffered. In the end, victory is still yours, in one form or another.

Sometimes simple little miracles can really help you remember that you are being loved and cared for.
And yeah I've always known that. Yet sometimes I still can't help but need a little bit of reminder, in the form of surprises sweetly enough like the one I saw yesterday.

Let's just hope He still has more in stock nicely planned for me after all this is done. I can probably enjoy the warm mellow-y mood for once. *sighs*
Have a nice week, people! =)

2 comments:

megabz said...

hey youuu cheer up
havent seen ya in a while, kinda hard to believe ur in melbourne too hhaa~
well all the best bro

MelMel said...

Jee..i'm totally on the same page as you! His creations never fail to cheer me up! He knows that I like looking at the skies best and He often shows me beautiful sunset scenery just to brighten my gloomy day once more.

ANyway..enjoy ur rest-days! hehehe..
Now, it's my turn to bury my head under the books and journals.