Tuesday, August 07, 2007

...taking me over...

My heart is warmed by unspeakable joy right now.

I was finally given the chance to get back in front of the mike and sing beautiful worships yesterday together with Mel-Mel. Freedom touched me directly, and my voice was able to soar! Literally. I had never found such overwhelming peace in my whole life, made complete by doing the one thing I am so deeply passionate about, which is singing.

Looks like The Big Guy Up There has given me another fruitful calling of service unto Him. And I'm thankful. Truly. *bows down*

Thanks a million to my amazing friends of SoFt! for the photo-session that was incredibly fun, the movie-marathon, the cooking, and every little thing in between.

And yeah, mid-term break's here yay! Hahahahaha. *jumps excitedly*
Hopefully another great week waiting round the corner.




".i see the world."
August 4, 2007, RMIT University city campus, Melbourne

2 comments:

megabz said...

MIDTERM BREAK.
NOW???
PHWOAR. so jealous man. I have never needed a break more in my whole entire life. But yeh oh well.. but yeh, enjoy ur break bro!

MelMel said...

I am glaaadd Je..really gladdd! Hope our DADDY up there waS smiling upon us! hehehhehee...

ANiwei..another is cming up! tom yammm soup ala jejehhhh! ;p