Friday, August 31, 2007

..about the shocking news..

Gash.
This is one good way to really wake me up in supercold mornings with disastrously strong winds and a considerable level of drop-dead laziness that still clings so heavily to my eyes.

BRITNEY SPEARS'S COMEBACK SINGLE IS OUT, PEOPLE!!!


It's titled "Gimme More". And yes, it sounds great. I love love LOVE this track!! *jumps around excitedly*

She's back! Another chain of success is definitely waiting for her. Now I can hardly wait to hear what the rest of her upcoming album will sound like. Oh well. A guy can only hope.

Let's just cross our fingers and pray that hopefully she's gonna start to BEHAVE properly from now on. *sighs*

Listen to the track here.
Or you can download it here. Just click on the Track #1 link that appears on the page.

Please be aware that I am NOT making a single penny out of this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!
I can barely contain my excitement right now.

WELCOME BACK, MISS BRITNEY!! =D

No comments: