Saturday, September 22, 2007

..about preparing..

This week makes me feel awfully nerdy.
I get more and more antisocial with each day that goes by throughout the week, focusing on flipping textbooks and skimming through lecture notes and other countless attempts of dealing with nerdy-confirming what-have-yous. *sighs* Let's just hope this is all momentary.

Big news, guys. Actually scratch that. HUGE NEWS, guys.
Exams are round the corner. FOUR more days, to be exact. The clock's ticking, steadily. Yet slacking off is still prioritized, as always, and I'm basically clueless of what to do.

Went to the city to see my auntie today. She's staying here till November, and she was kind enough to have brought along to Melbourne some of my leftover stuff , just some out of that humongous pile still stacked up in my crib back home. Being the sweet good-mannered boy that I am *throws up in the background*, I decided to pay her a visit. And we talked, a lot, and laughed. That was nostalgic.

I managed to spend some great quality time with Neja as well, strolling around the city, having a blast. Tried on countless catchy stuff, ranging from shades to shorties to preppy outfits to vests to vintage-y stuff to some of those cleverly-written tees, and consequently reached the stage of nearly giving in to my addiction for endless shopping before I quickly reminded myself that exams are up and that once those frikkin' scary stuff are done and over with I can then get back to this, so I decided to pass and moved on to dressing Neja up instead. Well not that she complained; she technically dragged me from shop to shop feeling satisfied of herself *laughs*.

And, oh yeah, I also stumbled across some old Smukie friends who are currently in Trinity College. To be honest, it came as quite a shock. A pleasant one, nonetheless. =)

Yeah. In the end, I had a good time. Today was great!!
Just exactly what I need before getting back to business. A HUGE, successful mood boost-up that actually works. Yay! *winks*


Wish me luck, okay guys?
I need all the support I can get right now to be able to get through the pressure.

No comments: