Sunday, September 09, 2007

...after the blast...

KADO KENDO WAS A BLAST!! =D
Snapshots and pictures of the screening nights will follow REAL soon! *winks*

Yeah. To sum up the whole idea of this post..
The whole event was just thoroughly awesome. And the thought that I was actually a part of it makes me feel very, VERY proud. Totally. I am.

This is just priceless. A once-in-a-lifetime experience in which I was lucky enough to take part. I met such amazing people and got the chance to get to know them more closely. I learned valuable lessons. I participated in various aspects. I laughed a lot. I cried. I worked hard. And I'm glad that I did. 'Cuz this event is like a HUGE life-changing moment for me, personally. One among the few that actually got into me and overwhelmed me with such incomparable grace.

And the movie itself was just as fantastic. The message is deep, and it will spread, dispersing to the hearts of the people who watched it. Hopefully.

So, I'd like to say thank you.
Thank you so much
for all the things that we have shared together, guys. The laughs, the tears, the yells, the hardwork, and everything else in between.
No words can describe just how grateful I am right now.

You know who you are. All your names won't fit in this post, but yes, to each and everyone of you, I am equally thankful. Thanks, guys. Thanks a million. =)

..The bottom line?
This is it. This is the place. This is the time. This is the moment I should grasp.

And now I know that I DO belong here.

1 comment:

MelMel said...

jee..thank you! I'm grateful and proud to work together side by side with you :) *hugs*

AH ..gw masih ngutang teh kotak! wakaka :P